Hello! Welcome Back our new article as if you know that PC parts are getting very expensive for a long time and if you think of building PCs at the present time, then you have to pay a little extra on Comparison to earlier.
So basically I was busy checking which part you are getting a little discounted price, then which part you will get in a little deal.
I am going to do a Gaming PC build under a 50000. The PC parts that are selected are the same part that you get at the right price.
You are looking at a very cheap price and if you are thinking of building a PC within you, it is time to do it or now By reading this article, you can build a PC by taking this part, so in this short we can build a good gaming pc under 50000.
I have mentioned all parts in an article taken from amazon. You will find the best buy link in the article. if you want, you can check it out by clicking on it.
Reviews of all parts used in the Best PC build under 50k.
We have listed all parts for gaming pc build under 50k below. All parts are reviewed detailed for your help. that will help you choose which is the better pc build for you. We try to make multiple pc build so you can choose accordingly. We have also included the ryzen processor for the gaming pc build and also an intel i5.
1. AMD Ryzen 5 3500X Processor
- So our first part is the processor. In gaming pc build is our main part is a processor. The process we use in this build is AMD Ryzen 5 3500X. This processor provides you with 6 cores and 6 threads.
- It is an awesome processor for gaming. If you want to streaming it will handle streaming as well.
- Ryzen 5 3500x can do gaming and processing at the same time very well.
- If you want to do gaming and streaming together, it will handle both tasks simultaneously.
- But the graphic card I am going to tell you in this article is quite right for streaming, it will reduce the load on the processor because intense graphic task is mainly used by the graphic card itself.
- you use that graphic card then processor will not take all gaming and streaming load.
- So in our build this processor which i have recommended is the perfect choice.
- And the main reason for using this processor in this build is that the price you are getting right now. You can get it within 15000 which is quite a good thing
- and at the present time you get a better price.
- For the pc building purchase it right time and buy it and keep all parts latter
- If you are building an intel based gaming pc computer, then you can have an I5 10th generation processor, which you can get around 15000 for the gaming.
2. GIGABYTE B450M DS3H Motherboard
- Now time has come, we have to choose a motherboard. For a budget B450 motherboard is a great choice for the PC built under 50000 Rs.
- Now we will talk about a special motherboard which is Gigabyte B450-DS3H coming from Gigabyte.
- We are using this motherboard because if you want to upgrade your processor in future you can do it.
- This feature makes your motherboard future proof which is a good thing.
- if you build a gaming pc then you should go with the motherboard which is atleast a future proof.
3. GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce 1650 Graphic Card
- Our third main component is Graphic cards. basically there is three main component in the pc
- built in Processor, Motherboard and the Graphic Card.
- If you want to build a better PC then you should invest in these three components more. You can cost down with other parts in gaming pc build.
- If you choose Processor, Graphic card and motherboard correctly then it will boost your performance.
- In the graphic card section in this gaming pc build we using the graphic card is GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce 1650
- Why we chose this graphic card is because of two reasons. First it will handle 1080p gaming easily.
- You will get 60 plus frame rate easily with every game and Second it is cheap in the price of 15000. It is a good choice. You can totally take it.
Primary : Crucial BX500 240GB
Secondary : Seagate 1 TB 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive
- fourth component is the storage For the storage purpose we have selected two type of storage : Primary and Secondary. For the primary storage we have selected 1 TD mechanical hard drive.
- The primary HDD comes for the seagate 1 TB barracuda mechanical hard drive.basically it is used to store your data, photos and the videos. It is used for the only storage purpose.
- and as a secondary storage we have selected the 240 GB SSD. This secondary storage is used for the purpose of the install of windows and the store games and softwares.
5. XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB RAM
- For the ram we have used 8GB single stick from XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4. This Ram has a frequency of 3000 MHZ clocks.
- We have chosen the single stick because of the budget but if you want more power of ram in the future then you can definitely upgrade it.
- For now 8GB ram is sufficient for all work; it will handle the intense gaming task and other graphic productivity work as well.
- 8GB Ram is more than enough for the most of the game but if you play high intense graphic card which requires more ram than you should go for the 16GB of (8*2 Ram sticks).
- But we suggest you can go to budget upto 3000 for this pc build. You can buy others as well just check only high frequency can have clocks on it.
6. Antec Atom V550 550 Watts Power Supply
- We have covered the main component already and now the time for the last component which is the power supply unit.
- Power supply unit gives power to all above PC parts. The Power Supply we have selected is the Antec Atom V550 550Watts.
- I think 550 watts is more than enough for the gaming PC built under 50000.
- Main reason for selecting this power supply is because it is cheap and value for the money.
- 8. Gaming PC Cabinets:
- Above all components should be combined and have to put in one place and for that we need a Cabinet. I think it is your choice to which cabinet you should consider for the Build.
- We have some recommendations from where you can buy a PC cabinet for this gaming PC build under 50000.
FAQs on best gaming PC build under 50000 Rs.
For building a gaming PC computer under 50000 Rs, you need to but its parts and assembled it, By now i can recommend these part for the gaming pc build under 50000:
1. AMD Ryzen 5 3500X Processor
2. GIGABYTE B450M DS3H MotherBoard
3. GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce 1650
4. XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB RAM
5. Antec Atom V550 550Watts Power Supply
It depends on your budget. But if you consider the lowest price, then we recommended 30000 Rs budget is the minimum for the gaming PC Build. This pc build can take up to the 3 to 4 lakh. For the decent gaming currently, you should go for the 50000 budget for the gaming PC Computer Build. in 50k price, you will play most of the games with recording.
Yes. for the gaming purposes you should build the gaming pc computer. Because in that build you had configured your PC parts for the gaming accordingly. For the 50k budget in India, you can build a gaming pc that can easily play most of the games. PC gaming build has i3 and the Ryzen processor under 50,000 budget. You will also build an RGB gaming pc within the budget.
Yes. I5 is better then the i3 and you should definitely go for the I5 processor for the gaming.
No. It is the week and old processor and you should go for the at least i5 of the Ryzen processor. Ryzen processor gives high performance compare to Intel processor in the reasonable price.
Yes definitely. You can almost play all games in the 8 GB ram. Only a few games need higher ram than 8GB. We have tested almost all games in 8GB size ram, and most of the games run smoothly with it. If you need more ram, you can upgrade your ram if you have extra ram slot in your motherboard. Nowadays, Most of the motherboard has many slots for the ram to be upgraded in it.
We have different budgets when we are trying to build a gaming PC and so we have an infinite number of versions to consider, but most of the time we can not decide which we should pick.
In India, if you have the budget of 50000 indian rupees, then we also have a lot of options available, but for processors these days most people are turning their attention to AMD.
AMD comes at a cheaper rate than intel and it has good architecture as well. There’s no denying that Ryzen’s architecture is completely revolutionary, not only can you play high graphic work with it. But it also increases your work efficiency.
You can purchase ryzen processors with more cores and threads at a cheaper rate. AMD just beats the intel in every competition.
I have found our article of the best gaming pc build under 50000 useful. Do comments below for your opinion.